For larger mother plants and growing up cuttings!
If you need a serious flow of cuttings in your life then the HomeLab 60 is just the job. Its enlarged footprint means it can also double-up as a vegetative / grow chamber for bringing cuttings up to the required size for flowering.
We recommend lighting this grow tent with 2′ T5 fluorescent multiple array fixtures, CFLs (compact fluorescents) or a 150-watt HID lighting system. Its total light-proofing means you can easily maintain different lighting schedules in multiple tents located in the same room. A great choice for passionate hobbyists and professional growers alike.
Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 160 cm
Growing Space: 0.36 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 150 watt
- Exhaust: 3 x 5″ / 130 mm Roof duct for easy and stable air exhaust (port adjusts to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg